Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Life is an iPhone # 003
Clockwise from top row:
1. Colasa's Temptation. Pork barbecue and chicken liver from Colasa's in Timog.
2. Let's Get Digital. The first Lucena-bound I took with a digital sign. I even caught the driver and conductor typing in the entry.
3. The Original Vitamin Water. Forget about the Manny Pacquiao-endorsed VitWater. There's a copycat and there's always the original. The one in picture is "Focus".
4. Technicolor Kropek. Only from Guava's, my other favorite sit-down restaurant.
5. The Resthouse. It is my uncle's resthouse in the fishpond area in Brgy. Mal-ay in Lopez, Quezon. I wish to retire in a similar place someday. You can see my uncle waving at the camera.
6. Look, Ma, Screen Protector! I finally laid the original screen plastic cover from Canon to rest. That was after being dissed a thousand times on having a blurred screen. They said I'm a 100% Pinoy for keeping it.