Musings on life from a (little red) backpacker who adores highschool language classes so much.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Hongkong Circa 2007
One year and a few months-old Hongkong pics here.
The challenge is to blog about an adventure that took place more than a year ago. Anyway, here's my Hongkong Top 10 as far as I can remember:
10. taking the Disney Train;
9. purchasing "In the Mood for Love" OST at Virgin Records;
8. wearing a newly bought Giordano v-neck black shirt along Nathan Road;
7. walking along Chater Garden on a Sunday afternoon just like a true blue OFW;
6. enjoying at least three sticks of street food before calling it a night;
5. having a picture taken with Belle at Disneyland Hongkong;
4. cruising from Kowloon to Hongkong Island through Star Ferry;
3. being mystified by Ocean Park's Sea Jelly Spectacular;
2. feeling the evening atmosphere at Victoria Peak; and
1. staying at "Chungking Express" for a night (or a few hours).
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment