If you’re not thinking about your life, meaning, you don’t care if you still have extra bucks to get your ass back from where you came from or eating is not an option, here are the things to consider when going to Barcelona:
1. Cable car ride to Monestir de Montserrat
2. Strolling along La Rambla
3. Reaching one of Sagrada Familia’s peaks
4. Completing the Casa Batllo and Palau Musica de Catalunya Tour
5. Queueing at Museo Picasso
6. Eating at least two servings of Paella
7. Taking pictures with no flash of Joan Miro’s tapestry at Fundacio Joan Miro
8. Watching Font Magica burst into an odyssey of colors
9. Letting the Mediterranean sea along Barceloneta touch your feet
10. Seizing the moment with Gaudi’s lizard in Parc Guell
To help you figure out what I’m trash-talking about, please check out some pictures here.
I’ve received nice reviews of the album. I was inspired, true. Confession time: Barcelona greeted me with a rerun of Rosalinda, undubbed, in the hotel room.